Gianna Jesson is an abortion survivor. Never heard of someone surviving an abortion? I hadn't either until I'd heard of Gianna. I watched these clips of her giving a speech in Australia and I was blown away! I couldn't stop watching. She has some incredible faith in God and in her belief in her relationship to him. Her story in amazing and I am still in awe. She really has inspired me to just say what I'm thinking, to tell people what I believe. I have always been afraid of what people will say or think if I speak my mind, but I learned from Gianna that it doesn't matter what others think of me. I have a testimony and I believe in the Gospel - that should be enough to make me stand tall and share what I know.
The full speech is a little long so plan to spend a bit of time watching, but I promise it is worth it!
The full speech is a little long so plan to spend a bit of time watching, but I promise it is worth it!
1 comment:
That is the one of the most moving videos I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing it. I am still in awe and inspired to do as you said. We should never be afraid to say what we believe in. What an amazing woman.
Post a Comment