I can't believe our little Liv is two months old already! This is just crazy to me!! Time is going by so fast and I think I'm sprinting to keep up. Which is bad 'cuz I can't sprint. *sigh* :D
![]() |
| This is exactly how she fell asleep one day. Her arms were just suspended like wings! |
Here are her two month stats:
11 lbs 2 oz - 75%
23 inches - 75%
![]() |
| Two month photo |
She's growing like crazy! Her doctor seemed kind of surprised at how much she's grown in the last month. We certainly aren't worried about her weight gain!
![]() |
| Look at those cheeks! |
She had her two-month shots yesterday. She was sleeping and just starting to wake up when two nurses attacked her at once with those needles. I've never heard my baby cry like that and it just broke my heart. I actually had to leave the room. Our doctor is probably right: it was likely worse for me than it was for her. She cried for a bit afterward but calmed down pretty well when Dan cuddled her. She was conked out by the time we left the dr office. She didn't ever really fever and seemed to be in a pretty good mood, aside from just wanting to be held and having some tenderness in her legs.
Also at her dr appointment yesterday we decided that she has a reflux problem. Dan and I have suspected for a long time, but after talking to our doctor about her fussiness, inability to sleep very well and he noticed her gagging and coughing, we decided it was for sure. So we got some Zantac {actually, it's the generic brand of Zantac - and it still costs over $71!! Holy shmoly! I'm so glad we have good insurance...} and tried it out for the first time last night. Since we gave it to her shortly before she went to bed, I don't really know how it worked but we'll keep trying it and hopefully it works out well so she can be more comfortable.
![]() |
| She's starting to smile a lot more |





5 comments:
Isn't it soo fun to see her grown every day!! She is a cutie!
did i tell you spence had reflux too?
he's tons happier when he takes it.
seriously. the difference is night and dad
he's a big fuss ball when he doesn't get his meds, but then we give it to him and he's as happy as can be :)
livi is so cute :)
I love the wing picture. A little angel!
Hope you get the reflux ironed out. Thank goodness those problems get better as they get older!
Oh I so know what you mean with the shots! The Doctor told me that I couldn't cry more than the baby, I was a mess. And next week is his four month check...agh! I hope that medicine helps her. She is sure a cutie and carter wants to welcome Liv to the cheeks club. :)
Livie is an absolute doll! Hopefully she will start sleeping better for you when she is on the meds.
Post a Comment