I get these e-mails from Better Homes and Gardens everyday called "100 Days of Holidays" or something like that. Basically they give you all kinds of ideas of crafty things you can do with your abundant amounts of time during the holidays. Mostly I don't have time to read the e-mails (:D) let alone actually read, buy, and construct all kinds of cutesy things for my house. But one caught my eye and I finally read it. It took me three days to get through all the little slides with pictures they had, but I did it and now ...
...I'm in a rather crafty mood.
And who wouldn't be with the kinds of pictures they show of the "after products" I could very well create at my own kitchen table! If you don't believe me, see for yourself:
Sheet Music Christmas Ornaments (of course I would like something like this!)

Silvery Snow-Capped Christmas Ornament (too beautiful ... is something like that really possible?)

Dazzling Beads Christmas Ornament (I love the soft hues of the picture! ... I've been sold)

So I'm thinking about getting crafty with the abundant amount of time I have this holiday season. Anyone wanna join me? ;)
2 comments:
So are going to make all those things? They look like fun. I'm in the mood for crafts too but I think I'll stick to making Christmas cards.
I would love to ... it's just a matter of whether or not I could do it! I think they look like a lot of fun too, but I'm not exactly the most crafty person in the world. I consider myself lucky to recognize great craftiness ... maybe someday I'll learn the art of performing and not just recognition! ;)
Post a Comment